The Northern Line... Objectives
The Northern Line to High Reality via Bank
- The ‘Thought for the Day’ quotes at the entrances to the Northern Line tube stations are used as a trigger to progress the reader to a ‘higher understanding of reality’.
- Encourage the reader to have a fundamental understanding of the theory of mindfulness from the original teachings of the Buddha. This part of the scriptures is called the ‘Abhidhamma’.
- Give an overview of this journey to understand reality and provide external references to provide the detail.
- Help to see the benefit of this type of understanding.
- Use photography as an aid to understanding reality.
- To engage with readers who would not usually come accross Buddhism.
- To promote a rich set of free resources to understand reality.
Written on May 28, 2019