GREETINGS and a BIG WAVE to all SURFERS. We are publishers of Buddhist books and articles. Currently we have several books in print (published under the imprint of Zolag) and on our support site thousands of pages of books and articles for free download. We also have several unique books on various topics from the ‘Abhidhamma’, `the theory of buddhism’. The aim of these books is to bridge the gap between theory and practice and help to give a precision to the understanding of buddhism.
Books in print
- The Buddha’s Path author Nina van Gorkom. Book details: https://alwell.github.io/Book_details/bp
- Cetasikas (hardback) author Nina van Gorkom. Book details: https://alwell.github.io/Book_details/cetasika
- Buddhism in Daily Life (hardback only) author Nina van Gorkom. Book details: https://alwell.github.io/Book_details/bdl
- Abhidhamma in Daily Life (hardback only) author Nina van Gorkom Press Release: https://alwell.github.io/Book_details/adl_pr. Book details: https://alwell.github.io/Book_details/adl
- The Conditionality of life author Nina van Gorkom. Book details: https://alwell.github.io/Book_details/col
- The Buddhist Teaching on Physical Phenomena author Nina van Gorkom. Book details: https://alwell.github.io/Book_details/pp
- The Perfections leading to Enlightenment author Sujin Boriharnwanaket. Book details: https://alwell.github.io/Book_details/ple
- A Survey of Paramattha Dhammas (hardback only) author Sujin Boriharnwanaket. Book details: https://alwell.github.io/Book_details/spd
Overview of all books in print
New books due to be published
- Paperback version of The Buddha’s Path due 1st November 2018.
- Letters on Vipassana due 1st November 2018.
Sujin Boriharnwanaket https://alwell.github.io/Book_details/sujinbio
Nina van Gorkom https://alwell.github.io/Book_details/nina
Available from these sellers in the UK (public):
Hive; Wordery; Book Butler; Blackwells; Waterstones; Foyles; Amazon.co.uk.
iPage Ingram Content