GREETINGS and a BIG WAVE to all SURFERS. We are publishers of Buddhist books and articles. Currently we have several books in print (published under the imprint of Zolag) and on our support site thousands of pages of books and articles for free download. We also have several unique books on various topics from the ‘Abhidhamma’, `the theory of buddhism’. The aim of these books is to bridge the gap between theory and practice and help to give a precision to the understanding of buddhism.
Books in print
- The Buddha’s Path (hardback only, published May 1st 2014) author Nina van Gorkom ISBN 978-1-897633-29-8.
- Cetasikas (hardback only, published May 1st 2014) author Nina van Gorkom ISBN 9781897633304
- Buddhism in Daily Life (hardback only) author Nina van Gorkom ISBN 9781897633281
- Abhidhamma in Daily Life (hardback only) author Nina van Gorkom ISBN 9781897633274
- The Conditionality of life author Nina van Gorkom ISBN 9781897633267
- The Buddhist Teaching on Physical Phenomena author Nina van Gorkom 9781897633250
- The Perfections leading to Enlightenment author Sujin Boriharnwanaket ISBN 1897633238
- A Survey of Paramattha Dhammas (hardback only) author Sujin Boriharnwanaket ISBN 1897633211
Reviews from around the globe
Available from these sellers (public):
Hive; Wordery; Book Butler; Blackwells; Waterstones; Foyles; Amazon.co.uk.
iPage Ingram Content