GREETINGS and a BIG WAVE to all SURFERS. We are publishers of Buddhist books and articles. Currently we have several books in print (published under the imprint of Zolag) and on our support site thousands of pages of books and articles for free download. We also have several unique books on various topics from the ‘Abhidhamma’, `the theory of buddhism’. The aim of these books is to bridge the gap between theory and practice and help to give a precision to the understanding of buddhism.
Books in print
- The Buddha’s Path, author Nina van Gorkom. Book details: https://alwell.github.io/Book_details/bp. Kindle version available.
- Cetasikas (hardback), author Nina van Gorkom. Book details: https://alwell.github.io/Book_details/cetasika
- Buddhism in Daily Life (hardback only), author Nina van Gorkom. Book details: https://alwell.github.io/Book_details/bdl
- Abhidhamma in Daily Life (hardback only), author Nina van Gorkom. Promotional video. Press Release: https://alwell.github.io/Book_details/adl_pr. Book details: https://alwell.github.io/Book_details/adl. Dedicated support site: https://alwell.github.io/Support/ADL_support
- The Conditionality of life, author Nina van Gorkom. Book details: https://alwell.github.io/Book_details/col
- The Buddhist Teaching on Physical Phenomena, author Nina van Gorkom. Book details: https://alwell.github.io/Book_details/pp
- The Perfections leading to Enlightenment, author Sujin Boriharnwanaket. Book details: https://alwell.github.io/Book_details/ple
- A Survey of Paramattha Dhammas (hardback only), author Sujin Boriharnwanaket. Promo video: https://youtu.be/WDdSNuMBmaA. Book details: https://alwell.github.io/Book_details/spd. Support page https://alwell.github.io/Support/sp
- Letters on Vipassanā, author Nina van Gorkom. Published 1st November 2018. Book details: https://alwell.github.io/Book_details/LoV
- Introduction to the Buddhist Scriptures, author Nina van Gorkom. Book details: https://alwell.github.io/Book_details/ittbs
- The Northern Line to High Reality via Bank, author and photographer Alan Weller. Promo video. Book details: https://alwell.github.io/Northernline/nlmetta.html. Book support: https://alwell.github.io/Northernline/. Kindle version available.
- Understanding Realities now: Nina’s travelogues, author Nina van Gorkom. To be published 20th April 2020. Book details: https://alwell.github.io/Book_details/urn. Promo Video: https://youtu.be/ZS9KuWM5Q7Q
- Buddhism: Learning to understand life, author Nina van Gorkom. The purpose of this book is to help the reader gain insight into how Buddhism works to understand life. It is not mere theory, but it is to be applied right now, at this moment. The Buddha taught that all mental phenomena and physical phenomena which naturally appear in our daily life can be objects of mindfulness and right understanding. Available on Amazon Kindle only fom 16th April 2020.
Sujin Boriharnwanaket https://alwell.github.io/Book_details/sujinbio
Nina van Gorkom https://alwell.github.io/Book_details/nina
Available from these sellers in the UK (public):
Hive; Wordery; 123pricecheck; Blackwells; Waterstones; Foyles; Amazon.co.uk.
iPage Ingram Content